silence - [silence] Rozart Mix score

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Rozart Mix score

  • From: Lê Quan Ninh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] Rozart Mix score
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 13:40:02 +0000

Hello,
I bought the score of Rozart Mix from Peters in Germany. The printing is very
bad...

Is there anyone who can help me decipher the writings ?

Page 3, the note by John Cage on the left margin is cut and I can't read or
guess the two first line (before O'OO'').
Page 3, I can't read the first line on the note on the right margin.
Page 5 (I write ??? when the words can't be read) :
???
Leader tape
Scotch ??? Tape No 41
One way of stopping : continue until audience leaves
Repair ??? to take ??? over other activities in perf. , but when prepared :
loop is to be exchanged for a new one on that machine.
???
Tinguely : ???
No ??? Stopping or Starting of the « performance »

Thanks in advance !

Ninh

Lê Quan Ninh
1 La Blanchette
F-23140 Saint-Silvain-sous-Toulx
M +33672050623 W www.lequanninh.net

  • [silence] Rozart Mix score, Lê Quan Ninh, 11/08/2021