silence - [silence] Call for Proposals: ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 12

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Call for Proposals: ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 12

  • From: Carissa Pfeiffer <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] Call for Proposals: ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 12
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 11:32:03 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Attached please find a call for proposals for the 12th Annual ReVIEWING Black Mountain College international conference. The conference will take place November 12-14, 2021, in Asheville, NC.

Proposals dealing with all aspects of Black Mountain College are welcome, with special encouragement to focus on John Cage's global influences and impact

Proposals are requested by July 15, 2021. Please submit proposals using this submission formhttps://forms.gle/q1kcjpjUxARhYP2V9. Notification will be made by July 30, 2021.

If you have questions or need assistance, you may respond to this email or contact the conference organizers listed in the attached CFP.

We encourage you to share this widely with any colleagues or professional communities who may be interested. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Carissa Pfeiffer
Pronouns: she/her
Development Manager
Black Mountain College Museum + Arts Center
120 College Street
Asheville, NC 28801

  • [silence] Call for Proposals: ReVIEWING Black Mountain College 12, Carissa Pfeiffer, 04/01/2021