silence - Re: [silence] the new year ahead...

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] the new year ahead...

  • From: "Goldstein, Louis" <>
  • To: Rod Stasick <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] the new year ahead...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 22:56:04 -0500

Thank you, Rod.

 I've never been so glad for a year to be ending; it hardly seems necessary to say "may next year be better!"  BUT, lets say it - - may next year be better!!!!!  I am full of admiration with how so many marshalled your strength and fought off unexpected adversity.

Sleep well, and we'll wake up in 2021

Love to all,
Louie