silence - Re: [silence] All Things Cage/WGXC

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] All Things Cage/WGXC

  • From: Joseph Zitt <>
  • To: Eric Theise <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] All Things Cage/WGXC
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:49:51 +0200

And it's available as a podcast! (A good thing for me, since it would be on the air at 3 AM my time :-) )

It looks like the podcast URL is https://wavefarm.org/radio/wgxc/schedule/v9kbzv/rss

Happy new ears, everyone!

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 6:32 PM Eric Theise <> wrote:
Just caught a blip about–

"
All Things Cage is a weekly program featuring conversations between Laura Kuhn, Director of the John Cage Trust, and Cage experts and enthusiasts from around the world.
"

First one (?) is this Saturday at 7p Eastern US time.

https://wavefarm.org/radio/wgxc/schedule/phmncn

Will take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year, hope whatever holidays you've been celebrating have been grand.

Eric

--
"Write what you dream. Shoot what you can. Edit what you have." -- Unknown