silence - [silence] Shaking in my boots...

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Shaking in my boots...

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Shaking in my boots...
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 13:16:42 -0600

…if I were actually wearing them.

Hello, folks,

I’m hoping that all of you are going thru your
very private lives in good health and as sound
of mind as is possible these days. It’s very troubling
all of the various uncertainties that we are all,
globally, having to face right now - coupled with,
here in America especially, the upcoming events that
will surely be extended right thru the rest of the year.

To be honest, creativity is really a major, I’d say, joyous way
for me to get thru all of the haze of hatred and uncertainty
that’s happening. For instance, I created for my latest and
probably last Mixcloud mix an homage to two people who
had the most influence on my life and thinking: our own
John Cage as well as Alan Watts. I just continue working on
other new projects that look towards a future without confinement.

Anyway, this is just a shout-out to break the silence somewhat
on a forum that’s been very quiet for a while.

stay safe everybody,

Rod

Now Playing:

‌Hiroaki Minami:‌ Electronic Symphony No. 1: 3rd Movement: NGC 6496
from:
‌Obscure Tape Music of Japan Vol. 10: Electronic Symphony No. 1‌

Last.FM:

Mixcloud:

GoodReads:

  • [silence] Shaking in my boots..., Rod Stasick, 11/02/2020