silence - Re: [silence] Imaginary landscape 5

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Imaginary landscape 5

  • From: Simone Heilgendorff <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Imaginary landscape 5
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 12:48:37 +0200

Dear Dionysis,

thanks for your input here. I do not have a software for the realization of Landscape 5 or so, but I wonder, if the software "Fontana Mixer" created by the Austrian composer and musician Karlheinz Essl might be of interest for you and others from the list: http://www.essl.at/works/fontana-mixer/download.html. I used it a couple of times and find that it works really well an creates beautiful sound environments.

All the best, Simone Heilgendorff