silence - [silence] Roaratorio

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Roaratorio

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Roaratorio
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:32:05 -0500

Hello folks,

Been quiet here lately (except for our Italian friend
who seems to always have some extra additions).
It’s St. Patrick’s Day again which means that I turn,
yet again for the 38th year, to John’s Roaratorio for
Irish celebration. Unfortunately, this month’s
Finnegans Wake book club here in my city couldn’t
assemble because the leader of it had to suddenly
early-rescue his son from his first-year college activities
because of the closing down of the university.
Difficult days now, but I hope all are hanging in there
and taking necessary precautions.

best to all,

Rod

Now Playing:

‌John Cage:‌ Laughtears - Conversation on Roaratorio, an Irish Circus on Finnegans Wake
from:
‌Roaratorio, an Irish Circus on Finnegans Wake‌

Last.FM:

Mixcloud:

GoodReads:

  • [silence] Roaratorio, Rod Stasick, 03/17/2020