silence - Re: [silence] Works for Piano, Vol. 10 on Mode

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Works for Piano, Vol. 10 on Mode

  • From: Rob Haskins <>
  • To: Brian Brandt <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Works for Piano, Vol. 10 on Mode
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:48:03 -0400

Let me echo Rod's enthusiasm for this release, which I reviewed for ARG (and which will appear in the Nov/Dec issue). As part of that review, I expressed the hope that Brian's great  project to record all of Cage's music reach fulfillment. And I'd like to gently urge all the Silencers to do what they can to support Mode.

Best,
Rob