silence - [silence] Fwd: Cage a Lascia o raddoppia: nuovi articoli

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Fwd: Cage a Lascia o raddoppia: nuovi articoli

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] Fwd: Cage a Lascia o raddoppia: nuovi articoli
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:56:28 +0200

(I am re-sending the message below, as I was sending it to the wrong email address -  - and it was bouncing)

Hi all,
I just wanted to share with you the new articles about John Cage at Lascia o raddoppia found in the Corriere della Sera archives, and now available in johncage.it.

http://www.johncage.it/blog/2018/02/22/john-cage-a-lascia-o-raddoppia-articoli-dal-corriere-della-sera/

Stefano

  • [silence] Fwd: Cage a Lascia o raddoppia: nuovi articoli, Stefano Pocci, 02/26/2018