silence - [silence] RE: Variations I and Variations I extra materials

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] RE: Variations I and Variations I extra materials

  • From: David Miller <>
  • To: michael fowler <>, silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] RE: Variations I and Variations I extra materials
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:50:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello, Michael – I don’t know if anyone has answered you privately. I wasn’t able to check until this evening. My copies of the scores do not have numbered pages. Aside from the transparencies (not numbered either), each score has only one text page, which includes the title, dedication, copyright info., etc., along with Cage’s written instructions. There is not a “page 1”, which would be the only number that would apply.

Warm regards,

David