silence - [silence] Re: Re: Happy New Ears (Test Message)

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Happy New Ears (Test Message)

  • From: Edmund Baxter <>
  • To: "Goldstein, Louis" <>
  • Cc: Joseph Zitt <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Happy New Ears (Test Message)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 19:04:40 +0000

Dear Joseph,
Silence itself is surely the perfect form of communication for such a list.
Happy New Year, all!
NB the Resonance ten hour homage to the late Walter Marchetti, one of Cage's most significant European collaborators, broadcasts in London and online Sunday 3 January from 9am. Includes a very rare interview with Walter at 16:40 + contributions by Tom Johnson, Esther Ferrer et al. And my reconfiguring of his Lascia O Raddoppia quiz appearance as a radio opera (long time before JC's).
Yours
Ed