silence - [silence] R: Re: an alphabet

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] R: Re: an alphabet

  • From: Gianni LENOCI <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: Silence <>, silence <>, AUGUSTA <>
  • Subject: [silence] R: Re: an alphabet
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:20:40 +0100 (CET)

Thanks Rob

just done!

soon

Gianni

----Messaggio originale----
Data: 14/01/2013 22.02
A: "Gianni LENOCI"<>
Cc: "Silence"<>, "silence"<>, "AUGUSTA"<>
Ogg: Re: [silence] an alphabet

Easy! Contact Laura Kuhn at the John Cage Trust <johncage.org> Laura's also staged An Alphabet so will be an invaluable resource!
Best,
Rob

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Gianni LENOCI <> wrote:

Dear Silencers,

Gianni Lenoci here from Italy.

I'll be grateful if somebody helps me about a (big) question.

So, I could like to realize a theatrical adaptation of An Alphabet by John Cage.

The idea is to realize it as sound piece with actions and mutimedia installations plus a live performance of music by Cage and Satie.

The text could be translated in italian language too.

The main questions are:

_what kind of permission(s) I  need in order to go on in this project?

_there are limitations about this work?

all considerations will be really appreciated, 'cause I have to assume if it is available in order to get the chance to realize it, In case.

looking forward to hearing news from you

all my best

thank you so much for your attention

Gianni Lenoci

Gianni LENOCI