silence - [silence] query re 1968 LP

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] query re 1968 LP

  • From: Matt Rogalsky <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] query re 1968 LP
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:30:58 -0500

Hello all -- this is only tangentially a Cage question but I hope someone may be able to assist:

I'm looking for a downloadable version of the long out-of-print recording of Christian Wolff's For 1, 2 or 3 People, performed by David Tudor and released on the 1968 Odyssey/Music of Our Time LP A Second Wind for Organ. I don't think it has ever been reissued.

If anyone has a link for me, or a copy of the LP in their library that they'd be willing to digitize (the track I'm after is 9 minutes long), I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Matt R