silence - [silence] Live the Mystery

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Live the Mystery

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] Live the Mystery
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 13:52:47 -0600

http://lukestorms.com/2012/11/24/live-the-mystery/

pull quote (within a conceptualized text):

"In early August I discovered my favorite book of this year. I came across Where the Heart Beats: John Cage, Zen Buddhism, and the Inner Life of Artists by Kay Larson at two wonderful places on the web: First “The Art Critic and the Enso,” a remarkably insightful piece by Lynette from 108zenbooks, and then a a day or two later, Deborah Barlow’s (who writes at Slow Muse) inspiring review “Leaving the Path At Any Moment” showed up in my blog feed. It seemed an unlikely coincidence. That was it for me. I promptly wrote Deborah..."

®ø∂

---
http://ipsite.org/1d7c