silence - [silence] unknown Cagean piece

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] unknown Cagean piece

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] unknown Cagean piece
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:48:49 +0100

Hi there, I need a hand with an unidentified piece by Cage I stumbled upon and that was (erroneously?) introduced of Music of Changes.

It's a piano piece played by Giancarlo Cardini in 1984 during the Cage festival in Turin utilizing two radios, a stack of dishes, metal chains to play the piano, an alarm clock constantly ringing throughout the piece and a miniature train.

Could you please recognize it for me? Thanks in advance

Stefano