silence - [silence] Re: Reunion

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Reunion

  • From: Sebastián Jatz Rawicz <>
  • To: Ben Judson <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Reunion
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 00:19:18 -0300

Last Sunday I did a new version of it, with a different technology and system, at the Fine Arts Museum in Santiago, Chile.

I'll gather all videos, audios and pictures and send a full report to all silencers in the near future.

In the meantime, a zenithal view of the final game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im1AwDHPtXg

More info on the project, though not updated with the event itself at: www.arsomnis.com/reunion

And something on the system: http://www.resist.cl/en/content/technicalities-upcoming-re-creation-cages-reunion

Regards,