silence - [silence] Re: [dia•foria #8: John Cage 100

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: [dia•foria #8: John Cage 100

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: "Goldstein, Louis" <>
  • Cc: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: [dia•foria #8: John Cage 100
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:43:05 +0200

On 04/11/2012 04:16 PM, Goldstein, Louis wrote:
Dear Stefano,

Thank you for this information. On behalf of us pathetic, English-only readers, can you tell us if this is an Italian-only publication? Also, is there a list of recordings to be included in the box set?

Thank you,             Louie

Sure Louie! The pdf files (cover & inner sleeve) you may download at our blog exist in 2 versions: an Italian and an English one, completely translated word by word... almost:-) Every post and page in our blog are typed in the two languages for sake of completeness... and to reach a wider audience of course:-)

Scroll down the John Cage 100 dedicated page and you will find everything you need:

http://diaforia.org/diaforia-john-cage/

Cramps Records' albums "John Cage", "Cheap Imitation" and "Empty Words" will be included. Cage performed in the the two latter ones. And there will be some extra unreleased stuff too. More news as soon as possible.

Enjoy!

--

Stefano

"She's wearing nothing but a smile"