silence - [silence] A new version of John Cage´s ¨Reuni on¨

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] A new version of John Cage´s ¨Reuni on¨

  • From: Sebastián Jatz Rawicz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] A new version of John Cage´s ¨Reuni on¨
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:26:45 -0400

Dear All,

Just wanted to remind you that the Reunion campaign by arsomnis is still running.

There are beautiful perks for your contributions and we greatly appreciate if you could resend this information to anyone interested.

There is also an open call for musicians (or anyone who would like to participate providing recordings), be sure to check it out at our site.

Many thanks,

Inline image 1

--
Sebastián Jatz Rawicz