silence - [silence] ala1RECS&arsomnis :: Four6 & One7

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] ala1RECS&arsomnis :: Four6 & One7

  • From: Nicolás Carrasco <>
  • To: , Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] ala1RECS&arsomnis :: Four6 & One7
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:58:37 -0400

dear silencers: news from Santiago, Chile

Please check our recent activities around one late Cage piece: Four6 and its solo version One7, superbly played by chilean woodwind virtuoso, Edén Carrasco.

The music was played at a concert on saturday 28th of May, and recorded again last thursday.

You can see, read and listen here.

----

And for the curious, check our latest activity, a version of Valley, a pieces for radio by a young american composer, Casey Thomas Anderson, here; and our week-by-week project on two scores by Swiss composer and member of the Wandelweiser collective, Manfred Werder, here.

best regards

N.

--
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος