silence - [silence] ala1RECS&arsomnis, chile: cage variatio ns 2 wolff play & beuger jankélévitch sextets

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] ala1RECS&arsomnis, chile: cage variatio ns 2 wolff play & beuger jankélévitch sextets

  • From: Nicolás Carrasco <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] ala1RECS&arsomnis, chile: cage variatio ns 2 wolff play & beuger jankélévitch sextets
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:14:44 -0300

Last Thursday 20th, we held a concert from 5:00 to 8:00 in the morning, at the Paseo Bulnes, a beautiful pedestrian walkway in downtown Santiago.
We played Cage's Variations 2, play, a piece from Christian Wolff's Prose collection, and five pages of Antoine Beuger's jankélévitch sextets.

For the audios, a video, and some beautiful pictures of the proceedings, check
http://www.arsomnis.com/artesmusicales/paseo-bulnes---cage-wolff--beuger/

best regards

N.
--