silence - [silence] Re: The anarchy of silence

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: The anarchy of silence

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Dionisis Boukouvalas <>
  • Cc: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: The anarchy of silence
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 09:41:44 +0100

On 12/04/2010 08:33 AM, Dionisis Boukouvalas wrote:
Hello!
I'm trying to figure out what this is about...
http://www.amazon.com/Anarchy-Silence-John-Cage-Experimental/dp/8492505141

Any guidelines?

Well, this is the catalog for "The Anarchy of Silence" exhibition curated by Julia Robinson. You may watch a couple of snippets of Julia introducing it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Ld6GeYM_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Urz6qXVxI

I was thinking to buy it too because it has been strongly recommended to me. It all began in Barcelona, then moved to Norway and it has just left Schunck in Heerlen, Holland. Hope to see it one day, look great! If someone has more information to share about it, please do:-) Thanks!

--
Stefano

"The rest of them were just artists. Duchamp collects dust" - John Cage