silence - [silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cage art books

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cage art books

  • From: Jeremy Millar <>
  • To: J bz <>
  • Cc: Clemens Gresser <>,
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cage art books
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:53:29 +0000

Julian,

That's wonderful to hear. I'm glad your performance went well, and that you got to meet Laura, too; she's great fun.

BW,
J.

Jeremy Millar

On 1 Dec 2010, at 11:27, J bz wrote:

Hi List,

I performed at the opening of the HCMF in the gallery in Huddersfield last week and would like to say that the exhibition is fantastic.  When we went to have a look at the space initially, the gallery director told us about how the works were chosen and their placement in the space was decided with chance operations, and that all the works are rotated every week using the same method.  A great way of nudging people to return every week as I believe only 75% of the works are on display at any one time.  I will be returning on a regular basis.

I had a wonderful experience performing Variations ii as a part of the Edges Ensemble.  Got to meet Laura Kuhn too, who was charming and seemed to approve of our performance.  Great gig.

All good wishes,

Julian