silence - [silence] The first meeting of the Satie society

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] The first meeting of the Satie society

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] The first meeting of the Satie society
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:16:59 +0100

Hi there, I've recently purchased MUSICAGE, the conversations between Joan Retallack and John Cage, and I red of the transparent book on Satie that Cage had in mind. A quick google search hasn't showed up any particular result; it seems to me a multi-media piece that was "entrapped" in a cd frame already and performed live too but it should also, according to Cage's words, find a book-ish form. Could anybody please tell me something about it? Will it be ever be published? It "sounds" great!:-)

Thanks in advance

--
Stefano

"The rest of them were just artists. Duchamp collects dust" - John Cage