virginia-atheist - Social Meeting this Thursday + Dawkins in DC 9/29

Subject: Announcement List for the Virginia Atheists & Agnostics

Social Meeting this Thursday + Dawkins in DC 9/29

  • From: Kenneth Hawes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Social Meeting this Thursday + Dawkins in DC 9/29
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:38:42 -0400

Greetings email recipients,

This Thursday we will be meeting at 7pm in Garden I for a Garden Party!
Garden I is located on the West Range, near the Chapel.
(In the event of rain, meet at the Chapel bus stop and we will head to IHOP from there.)

Don't forget, Richard Dawkins is coming to speak at GW University on Sunday 9/29! If you would like to attend and need transportation (or can provide transportation), please email Frank Bellamy at .

See you on Thursday,
-Kenneth

--
Kenneth Hawes